When traveling and working remote I like to have quality VPN Access to help with security, and also use services from back home. I am keeping a copy of this handy in case the Giganews site were to be blocked for any reason.
If you are interested in giving them a try, here is my referral link, help me help you!: https://www.giganews.com/?c=gn1240189
Giganews VyperVPN Support: Vyprvpn Support
Giganews VyperVPN ChromeOS Configuration: Vpn-setup Chromebook
VyperVPN ChromeOS Settings Example:
- Log in to your Chrome device.
- Click the status bar at the bottom right of your desktop.
- Select Settings.
- In the Internet connection section, click Add connection.
- Select Add private network…
- In the Add private network dialog specify the following information:
- Server hostname: See Server Info Below
- Provider type: Select L2TP/IPsec + Pre-shared key.
- Pre-shared key: Enter “thisisourkey”.
- Server CA certificate: Select Default.
- User certificate: Select None installed.
- Username: Enter your Giganews user name.
- Password: Enter your Giganews password.
Full Server List Here
VyprVPN Server - Hostname
- Los Angeles, CA - us1.vpn.giganews.com
- Washington, DC - us2.vpn.giganews.com
- Austin, TX - us3.vpn.giganews.com
- Miami, FL - us4.vpn.giganews.com
- New York City, NY - us5.vpn.giganews.com
- Chicago, IL - us6.vpn.giganews.com
- San Francisco, CA - us7.vpn.giganews.com
- Seattle, WA - us8.vpn.giganews.com
- Toronto - ca1.vpn.giganews.com
- London - uk1.vpn.giganews.com
- Tokyo - jp1.vpn.giganews.com
- Click Connect.